Thursday 6 June 2013

       THE SECRET LIFE OF A SINGING TELEGRAM GIRL

"The Lady in the Cake"

I can't tell you how many times I've dressed up in this little number to do a singing telegram. I call this the Lady in the Cake costume because the dress is made to look like a two tier cake. 

So, you get the lady jumping out of the cake without the mess to clean up afterwards. Nice. Of course, I don't literally jump out of the cake, because that would mean that I literally jump out of the costume.  People please! This is a family show. 

Really though, all of the acts at Calgary Singing Telegrams are done in good taste. Over the years I've  done hundreds of singing telegrams and gag o grams (practical jokes). 

This is going to be my secret public diary. I'll post a pic or two, talk about the biz, share some juicy telegram moments, maybe write some wacky stories and songs...you know, that kind of thing.

SING SOON!
Shannon Shade



No comments:

Post a Comment